Tuesday 31 August 2010

30 Seconds In The Mind of Aaron-Spencer

Aaron-Spencer Charles

As a fellow Catch 22 student Aaron-Spencer is on the same trip as me; trying to become a journalist in a world populated by them. The 21-year-old Grenadian stud living in Mitcham, South London is interested in music journalism and world affairs and gets particular kicks reading Vice magazine.



If you had an hour to live, how would you spend that time?
I think I'd try and find a party somewhere. I love to party, I love to have fun so I think I'd like to go out with a bang
What's your favourite 'thing' this month?
Chocolate Nourishment
What makes you feel really uncomfortable?
When loads of people stare at me
You're on come dine with me, what's your menu?
For a starter I'd have hot wings, for the main I'd make pasta and chicken with cheese on top with plantain on the side and for dessert and make a chocolate cake with some cherries on top.
Would you rather be hatefully remembered or pleasantly forgotten?
I'd rather be pleasantly forgotten because I feel positivity is a strong thing

If Mr Charles has tickled your fancy follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/illhavehotwings


Favourite Website: http://www.putmeonit.blogspot.com/

Favourite Youtube clip: Timothy DeLaGhetto


Song of the Month




No comments:

Post a Comment